Monday 18 July 2011

TOWIB

So on Saturday I met up with Natalie  and we attended the TOWIB event (The Only Way Is Blogging) organised by London Beauty Queen. I had such a lovely day, everyone was so friendly and I felt at ease straight away - which was a total relief!  Make-up Artist Katie Huges showed us 3 amazing looks using MUA  products, she did a fab job whilst dishing out tips and tricks.


We also had talk from a Dove skin care expert Andrew, about some of the products and how they work (he explained the science behind this so well, informative but without boring you to death part)


But besides meeting some amazing people, my favourite part of the day had to be the Q&A's session with blogging royalty British Beauty Blogger, Really Ree and the lovely London Beauty Queen. It was probably the things I heard in this session that gave me that last nudge I needed to start my blog....I was definitely inspired.


Lastly Really Ree spoke to us about Lauren's Way Tan. She showed us how to apply the tan which I was really impressed by, but more of that on a later post as I intend to use the tan and blog about it.


                                     Some of the things we got in our goody bags


The day was a complete success, but don't fret if you missed out as the next TOWIB event will be Saturday 15th October!  So put the date in your diaries people!!!!!

No comments: